Vanilla flavoured pancakes

When it comes to pancakes, I have a very soft spot for it's fluffiness. In fact I just noticed that most food that end with cakes always get to me..Lol. Bean-cakes, pan-cakes, cakes etc. As far as cake is there count me in!!!

Here's the recipe of one of my all time favorite pancakes

You'll need:

1 cup of all purpose flour.
1-2 teaspoon of baking powder (Depends on how fluffy you want your pancakes).
Sugar
A pinch of salt.
1 egg.
2 tablespoons of butter (Optional).
3/4 cup of milk.

Directions:
1. Pour flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into bowl and mix together, then add milk, egg and melted butter and mix together using a whisk or mixer until there are no lumps.
2. Next, Lightly oil a frying pan and pre-heat on a low heat.
3. Then scoop batter into pan and leave until both sides are brown.

And your pancake is ready to be served with any toppings of your choice

Comments

Popular Posts