Get to know the blog

Hey guys!!!!

If you're reading this, you're probably curious about the blog and the blogger. Well, my name is Hope, and am currently a Student studying Electrical Engineering (bet you didn't see that coming :)}. I'm a Nigerian who lives abroad with my family.

I'm a new bee to blogging and hope to get better soon, as i go on this adventure with you guys. In this blog, i'll mostly be sharing recipes from my kitchen and these can be seen in the section "Hopeeskitchen". As I get used to the blogging experience, I'll also be sharing some of my School experiences and Lifestyle generally, which is why this blog is themed "Journey with moi".
(My blog)

I got interested in blogging because sharing my experiences and writing, not to mention my love for cooking as well, which explains the recipes part. In this blog, I hope to reach out to other students like me (P.S the student life can be hmm...), and others who could gain from this blog

In the next 6 months-1 year, I'd love so achieve the following:

 Entertain my subscribers/readers
 Educate my subscribers/readers and also improve my self as well
 Share and Gain more experience

Feel free to reach out to me either through the comments or by email if you have any concerns or advice for the blog. Your feed back is appreciated and encouraged. I welcome you all to the blog, and I hope you all gain from my blog. Cheers to more posts in the future!

Comments

Popular Posts